Currently, I make WordPress work at enterprise scale at Syracuse University as part of the Marketing and Communication’s Online Platforms team.
In my previous lives:
- started a webhosting and web consulting company
- served as CTO for a startup company delivering video from the last mile
- worked in information security
- officially/unofficially pursued graphic design as a major
Some of my interests outside the 9-5:
- information security
- making and breaking
- vintage technology
- WFTDA flat track women’s roller derby- I do tech stuff for Assault City Roller Derby, which gets me some interesting experience in live video streaming/production.